-
April 8th, 2006, 11:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
...and he's taking me to LA!!!!! We'll be there for the opening - oh, wow! I can hardly believe it!!!
-
April 8th, 2006, 11:20 PM
#2
Janie3082
Guest
Cool! I can't wait to see everyone's pics of the new place! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 8th, 2006, 11:33 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Awww that's so sweet of him, Jeannette! But coming from the man who surprised you with so many dollies at once (in your album) it doesn't surprise me. What a sweetheart he is! Have fun and I know you'll take a ton of pics! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 8th, 2006, 11:39 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Jeanette,
You must have the best Husband in the whole world. What an awesome surprise!!! I can only imagine what your going to come home with, but ummm is there anything you dont have LOL!!! Have so much fun and enjoy your birthday!! Congrats!!!
Singing Happy Birthday Tooo YOU!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 08, 2006 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Samanthasmom ]</font>
-
April 8th, 2006, 11:41 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Wow! Now that's a surprise! Have a wonderful trip and take lots of ACP pictures. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
April 9th, 2006, 12:06 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
That is a great surprise!What are you going to get? He definatly gets the "Best DH award"
-
April 9th, 2006, 12:19 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Wow, what a great present! [img]smile.gif[/img]
So are you going to get a new doll? You surely don't have enough... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 9th, 2006, 12:27 AM
#8
Ashley1972
Guest
Congratulations! That is a great birthday present! Your DH is very sweet! Does he have a twin?
-
April 9th, 2006, 01:33 AM
#9
prasnlrd
Guest
PM'd you back and will be seeing you there! Heee-Hawwww!!!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
April 9th, 2006, 01:37 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I thought how is he going to top Valentines day? I think he did! Have fun and take lots of pics!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks